Dr. Teresa Russell
PsyD., LCPC, NCC, LCADC
Contact me via phone or text at (240) 575-1206 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
My Professional Coaching experience comes from a multitude of avenues.
- I served in many administrative roles throughout my lifetime including Executive Assistant, Office Manager, Office Coordinator, Training Coordinator, and Programs Assistant.
- I've served in may positions as the interim or assistant director, taking over in the absence of the Director.
- As an Executive Director of a women's substance abuse treatment program, I was informed that I may not have a job for long because the company was losing $7k per month. After using a variety of methods to fix what was not working, we made almost $1M that year and almost doubled that the subsequent year.
- I was able to start my own private practice and build clientele and revenue from scratch.
- I am also an honorably discharged United States Army Veteran. In the Army, despite my rank, I was able to move from being an S3 Assistant to being in charge of the S1 and 4 other soldiers.
- I am a mother of 3 sons, 1 with ADHD, and my step-daughter ranging in ages from 12-26.
- I became very experienced at coordinating with the school system and teachers to best help my children.
- I tried college for 2 years before I realized I needed to be motivated and organized, resulting in me enlisting in the Army for 4 years. Then, went back to complete 4 degrees.
- I was a single parent for quite a few years and have been married three times. This marriage has lasted 21 years and counting.
- I have 1 sister and 10 half-sisters.
- You name it, I've either been through it myself or have helped others through it.
My approach is authentic and caring, yet motivational. I will tailor our dialog to meet your unique and specific needs. We will work together to help you achieve your goals.